Missouri Psychiatric Newsletter
Letters to the Editor
We invite readers to submit letters of not more than 500 words. Missouri Psychiatry reserves the right to edit letters and to publish them in all editions, print, electronic, or other media. Letters should be sent by postal mail to Missouri Psychiatric Physicians Association, 722 E. Capitol Avenue, Jefferson City, MO 65101 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Clinical opinions are not peer reviewed and thus should be verified independently.
We strive to offer content in Missouri Psychiatry that represents our membership and encourage members to participate in its creation. For communications regarding the newsletter or to submit articles, letters to the editor or upcoming events, please contact: Editor, Missouri Psychiatry, 722 E. Capitol Avenue, Jefferson City, MO 65101, or email@example.com.
Newsletter Disclaimer: The opinions expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of Missouri Psychiatric Association. Publication in this newsletter should not be considered an endorsement.
Download Past Publications:
2020 1st Quarter
2019 4th Quarter
2019 3rd Quarter
2019 2nd Quarter
2019 1st Quarter
2018 3rd Quarter
2018 2nd Quarter
2018 1st Quarter
2017 4th Quarter
2017 3rd Quarter
2017 2nd Quarter
2017 1st Quarter
2016 3rd Quarter
2016 2nd Quarter
2016 1st Quarter
2015 3rd Quarter
2015 2nd Quarter
2015 1st Quarter
For newsletter items, please submit print-ready to:
Balkozar S. Adam, MD, Co-Editor
Guidelines for Submission to Missouri Psychiatry Newsletter
1. All submissions will be sent via email to Sandy Boeckman at firstname.lastname@example.org who will then forward the submission to the newsletter editor.
2. The length of the article should be between 600‐1200 words. In addition to the article, up to five references may be added.
3. At the end of the article, the author should include a statement clarifying the presence or absence of a conflict of interest related to the article.
4. If the article includes clinical information, the author should make a statement that the identifying information of the patient has been changed and he/she has obtained the permission of the patient and/or guardian prior to publication.
5. The artcle will be edited by the newsletter editor. The author may be asked to clarify some information, and address comments made by the editor. The revised article will be emailed back to the editor for final review and approval.
Submission Deadlines: February 15, 2017; May 30, 2017; August 15, 2017; November 15, 2017