BRAND NEW ADOLESCENT 15-BED INPATIENT PSYCHIATRY UNIT OPENING IN Mid-2019 – Small Town, Big Opportunity
Medical Director position available. Be in on the beginning of a new unit helping to mold and develop the program. Open to employment, or independent contractor arrangement. Located in southeast MO near Cape Girardeau, this is a low cost of living, low crime rate area and close to a local airport that has direct flights to Chicago. It’s also only two hours from Memphis and St. Louis. This designated underserved area is also located in the Delta Regional Authority so J1 Waivers can also be obtained through the DRA as well as the state. Position can be inpatient, or inpatient and outpatient.
Please contact Terry Good, Horizon Health, at 804-684-5661; firstname.lastname@example.org; Fax: 1-804-684-5663.
COLLABORATING PSYCHIATRIST in MISSOURI
MediTelecare, the nation’s largest telehealth company, delivering behavioral healthcare to rural skilled and assisted living facilities via telehealth technology, is looking for A TEMPORARY part-time psychiatrist. This position is available immediately and may last 2-3 months.
In this role you will provide evaluation and collaboration to MediTelecare Nurse Practitioners (PMHNP, ANP, GNP, FNP) who treat patients with behavioral health issues who reside in skilled nursing, assisted living facilities or similar setting.
EDUCATION, LICENSING AND CREDENTIALING:
- Collaborate and consult with nurse practitioners; collaboration may be through telehealth technology, telephone conference or any other reasonable manner agreed upon
- Hold collaborative practice agreement with the allowable number of NPs in MO
- Conduct quarterly chart reviews for 20% of each NP caseload; reviews must be conducted for each NP you are collaborating with.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- M.D. or D.O. who has completed a residency in psychiatry
- Board certified or board eligible (within 3 years of completing residency)
- Holds a valid permanent license in practicing state(s) in accordance with the regulations of that state or in the process of obtaining it
- State controlled substance license or in the process of obtaining it
- DEA Certificate or in the process of obtaining it
- Must be able to meet the credentialing requirements of MediTelecare and the facilities assigned to. Must be able to become credentialed with Medicare and Medicaid and other payers as necessary.
For more information, please contact: Awilda Pinillos, Director of Clinican Recruitment, email@example.com, 201-259-0986.
- Geriatric experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work on a computer including but not limited to: using the Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel and MediTelecare’ Electronic Health Record system
- Ability to navigate online to record time and attendance and employee service portal applications
- Ability to type on a keyboard, use mouse and/or stylus to do electronic health documentation records