Adolescent Psychiatrist - Cape Girardeau, MO
Southeast Behavioral Hospital, is a new 102-bed psychiatric hospital opened in March, 2021. The new hospital provides a full continuum of in-patient psychiatric services to adolescents, adults, and senior adults. Specialty programs for co-occurring behavioral health and substance abuse issues are offered to meet the unique needs of this patient population.
In addition, robust partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programs will be offered to address the most prevalent mental health concerns, including adolescent and family counseling; and treatment for depression, anxiety disorders and other common behavioral issues.
Our new, $33M state-of-the-art facility spans more than 68,000 square feet, and significantly improves access to care for behavioral health services in Cape Girardeau and the southeast Missouri area.
- Full Time, Employed Position
- Clinical Psychiatry 90% + Medical Directorship 10% (20 bed unit)
- In-Patient Setting
- Adolescent case load
- Duties include: Rounding, admissions, treatment team participation, discharge summaries, medication management
- Chemical Dependency experience or interest is a plus!
- Competitive Base Compensation
- Bonus Potential
- Medical Directorship Stipend
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- PTO, CME, 401k with match, Relocation Assistance & more!
- B/C or B/E in General or Child/Adolescent Psychiatry
- Missouri Medical License or ability to obtain
CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS, OR TO APPLY!
Avis Corbett | In-house Physician Recruiter
Universal Health Services | Cedar Creek Hospital
M: (615) 714-8985
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Adult Psychiatry - Poplar Bluff, MO
Community Health Systems (CHS) is seeking Adult Psychiatry Position Available in Poplar Bluff (Southern Missouri – 2 ½ hours from St. Louis)
Poplar Bluff is located in southern Missouri just 2 ½ hours from St. Louis and has a population of 33,000 with a service area over 125K! U.S. News & World Report High Performers for COPD!
- Inpatient practice currently with plans to develop outpatient care as well
- Currently have a newly renovated 40 bed unit
- Average daily census between 22 – 26
- Call 1:3 and less as team develops – creative schedule options available
- Clean, safe, family friendly area – very civic minded community
- Access to 3 rivers for outdoor activities
- 18-hole golf course & country club
- Strong public and private school systems
- Cost of Living is at least 15% lower than the US Average
Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center will offer a highly competitive recruitment package that may include:
- Base salary with productivity incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Relocation, CME, licensure expenses, etc.
- Sign and/or Commencement Bonuses
- Possible stipend for the remainder of training
- Medical education loan repayment assistance
Learn More Here: https://chsmedcareers.com/job/physician/psychiatry/missouri/poplar-bluff/2796/
Apply Now: https://chsmedcareers.com/job/physician/psychiatry/missouri/poplar-bluff/2796/
BC/BE Psychiatrist - Springfield, MO
CoxHealth is seeking a BC/BE Psychiatrist to join our growing Inpatient Psychiatry team in Springfield, Missouri.
CoxHealth is the largest inpatient provider of psychiatric services in southwest Missouri, with a strong reputation for excellent care. CoxHealth Psychiatric Services in Springfield includes 72 inpatient beds serving the child, adolescent, adult and senior adult populations. CoxHealth also has an ECT program.
- Cover 14 inpatient beds- adults only
- Option to perform ECTs, if desired
- Mon-Fri daytime schedule
- 8 weekends of call per year
- Unit support from multi-disciplinary team, Hospitalists for medical coverage
- Psychiatric RNs screen patients in the ER and all incoming admissions or transfers
- Optional teaching opportunities with medical students and residents
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Physician-led, not-for-profit health system, established in 1906
- 6 hospitals and 80+ clinics
- Serving a 1 million patient region in southwest Missouri
- ZERO layoffs during the pandemic
- See more at: Explore your possibilities with CoxHealth
About Springfield, Missouri:
- Metro population 470,000+
- Low cost of living, quick commutes, easy access to airport for travel, top-rated schools
- Numerous amenities- cultural activities, restaurants, shopping, sporting events, outdoor activities
- See more at: Live in Springfield, MO
For more information or to submit your CV, please contact Michelle Freeman at email@example.com or by phone at (417) 619-3139.