"Latest Breakthroughs in Psychiatry"
Join us for the Missouri Psychiatric Physicians Association Fall Conference on
Saturday, September 29, 2018.
We will feature the following speakers and topics:
- “Same Day Response in Severe Depression: Ketamine and Other Rapid Action Agents” - Henry A. Nasrallah, MD
- “Lifestyle Issues That May Prevent Dementia” - George T. Grossberg, MD
- “Sexual Disorders in Psychiatric Practice: Forensic Implications” - Brian J. Holoyda, MD, MPH, MBA
- “50 Recent Advances in Schizophrenia" - Henry A. Nasrallah, MD
- “Eugenics, Euthanasia and Ethics” - Mark S. Komrad, MD
Engage in interactive breakout sessions on the following topics:
- “The Role of Psychiatrists in Palliative Care”
- “Collaborative Care”
- “Opioids and Marijuana Epidemics”
- “Childhood Trauma and Its Lifelong Consequences”
Registration begins at 7 AM
Sessions from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Breakfast and Lunch will be provided.
Click here for the full schedule.
Click here for sponsorship information.
Poster Session Submission Form
Poster Session Guidelines
Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel
St. Louis, Missouri
Saturday, September 29, 2018